The African and African American Faculty/Staff Caucus suggested annual dues for the organization is $20.00 per member, payable each calendar year. The African and African American Faculty/Staff Caucus uses these dues to secure funds for programming purposes, support of student scholarships and sustainment of the caucus. This is necessary for our long term sustainability and fulfill our purpose and mission. We have an estimated annual budget of $800.00 and the project budget is as follows:
- Meeting Expense/Programs/Initiatives - $300.00
- Scholarship Donations - $500.00
- Dr. Gregory Davis Scholarship Fund - need based scholarship for current students housed under Alumni Affairs.
- Dr. Herman Thomas Scholarship Fund - financial assistance provided to students in the College of Education teacher education fund.
- Harper-Thomas Legacy Endowment - financial assistance provided to students for international educational experiences http://clas.uncc.edu/alumni-friends/harper-thomas-legacy-endowment
*For both scholarships, priority/preference is given to underrepresented students
Any amount collected over the $800 will be collected as reserve. Membership will decide and vote on use of additional funds collected above the $800.00
Pay Dues using the PayPal button below.